Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a little bit o' the crazy

Partly expression, partly depression, partly wondering (aloud and in my head) what I'm doing.

The ideas and the other websites are going, slowly, but going. I'm impatient, I want it done now! But suddenly my neck launched into an allergy attack that has had me clawing at the sensitive skin for nearly two weeks. Am ever so thankful for homeopathic medicine and the wonder of the human body. Still haven't figured out what I got into, but my neck looks less like a rabid raccoon has attacked and more like I have a really bad sunburn. Still, ick.

Rob is coming in for Thanksgiving, and thus we will be spending as much time as possible together, and when we're not kissing we'll try to work on the Ride & Rub stuff.

I need to get back to writing for real, it's been too long. So, that's a plan too.

But for now - Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for family & friends & that I can finally see Rob again!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online