Saturday, October 11, 2008

reminders



trying to figure out the words but tonight I'm not finding them the way I want to. so instead I'm giving you pictures of things I find pretty. or inspiring. or fascinating.



it's been crazy stressful. I'm looking for bright spots and highlights and the good stuff. somewhere. anywhere.



thankfully I've been stumbling across a few things that make me smile. I pick up a project in progress to look it over or flip through a magazine to see something shiny & nice. or the bonus is finding a friend blogging again and seeing his post with something that reminds me I was there for friends before, that things can be ok, and that I am not alone.



working on some wings tomorrow... maybe I can fly too.



(thank you James)

2 Comments:

Maggie, Dammit said...

These are gorgeous. The second one is my favorite.

Rob said...

Those are some incredible photos!

blogger templates | Make Money Online